Friday, April 5, 2013

Early doors!


Day one at Brunel's old station Bristol - a very busy one! I'm here with the SAA at their 'It's all about Art' event. Here's a photo I took right at the beginning of the day- getting ready to rumble!
After that, I didn't have time to take photos (of course!). I have painted that scene with the beach huts seven times today, to give lots of lovely people the chance to have a try with Winsor & Newton Artist's acrylics.
By the way, the people from Bristol have wonderful accents! I didn't know that before, and it's a pleasure hearing them speak. Although mostly it was the sound of my own voice coming through the speaker behind me that I could hear I'm afraid.
It was especially nice to see you there Joy and thank you for the Friday cake- so sweet of you!
Bit tired but I enjoyed the day, and am looking forward to a lovely dinner tonight :-)

2 comments:

  1. I am in admiration thinking how many artists you are inspiring!! No wonder you were a bit tired! Have you counted how many people have painted those colourful beach huts? Sx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sheila, no I haven't! I don't consider maths my strong point! But it was sixteen people fourteen times so that's quite a lot!

      Delete

Thank you for your words!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...