Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Sunset at Port St Joe

Sunset at the marina, Port St Joe
Here's an evening painting for you, the golden light along the row of boats was really remarkable. It was painted during a nocturne paint out with a large group of supporters! It was a very windy evening so I had to weigh down my easel and I kept my left hand on it at all times just in case.

Now I need to get some sleep because together with Lori Putnam and Dawn Whitelaw I am getting up at 4am to appear on a breakfast TV show painting in Port St Joe. Never a dull moment!

All the fresh wet paintings that the artists are framing and bringing in to the wet room can be viewed (and purchased) online at the website www.pleinairfl.com
Take a look because it's all fantastic!

2 comments:

  1. You are a busy girl - sounds like a great adventure, and love this painting. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your words!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...