Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Merry Christmas!!



Merry Christmas everybody! I hope you are having a wonderful time whether busy and chaotic or peaceful and calm! Our day has been action packed so far but just now every adult in the house except me is sleeping, which leaves me free to send some seasons greetings to you. I must have been on Santa's 'nice' list and as you can see I just can't wait to use this swish New Wave palette and extra long brushes from Rosemary & Co.

Have a very very happy day my friends xx

4 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas Haidee-Jo. Have fun with the new brushes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another Julie here. Wanted to say I love your photo - you look so very YOUNG to these much older eyes. The portrait you did is smashing!
    Love Rosemary brushes. Mine are over two years old and still going strong.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your words!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...