Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Happy Christmas time

Snow at the Roseland Inn

I hope that you are all having a nice Christmas and New Year break. I'm loving the way that everything slows down and you can spend time relaxing with friends and family and not worry that you should be doing anything else. I love checking my emails and seeing hardly any new ones - except for all the January sale ones which I'm deleting straight away.

This painting of a Cornish pub in the snow - oh how I wish we had snow on the way - is now on show in the winter exhibition at the Harbour Gallery, Portscatho. 

You can have a look at all the paintings in this lovely exhibition here.

4 comments:

  1. Stunning painting Haidee-Jo. Love your take on warm and cool blues, etc.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Haidee.
    I agree with Sharon above, stunning is the word to describe this painting. To me this is the most beautiful painting i have seen in a long time. All the best Haidee.
    Vic.
    P.S. If it will go on my desktop, i shale put it there.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your words!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...