Tuesday, November 1, 2016

Hot day at the beach

Hot day at the beach
10" x 8"
SOLD

November seems to have brought with it a definite chill, it's so much colder today than yesterday! I've been thinking about those long summer days wistfully. Here's one I painted on the island of Bréhat in August. I was totally immersed in the blinding light and heat of the day. I've so many paintings from this summer that I haven't shown you yet on the blog. If you're on Instagram do look me up there, I am really much better at posting images there and they are often online straight away while they're still wet on the easel.

If something particularly catches your eye I'm always happy to answer price enquiries, and a changing selection of paintings are always available to buy on my website here :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your words!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...